Dan D asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Fred Davis or Jason Witten?

Can't decide who I should start at TE for my fantasy team (not a PPR league). Thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Davis started getting some more targets last week, but this isn't a great match up for TEs. Witten's match up is only slightly better. Davis has outscored Witten by about 2 to 1 so far. Of these two,

i'd play Davis, but I'd be looking at the FA list to see if there's a better available option.

• elga

actually Witten. Davis would not get focused because of the fact Washington isn't would not call many performs geared in the direction of TE receptions - davis does lots of the blockading for Griffin. additionally, if RG3 gets right into a pinch with distinctive human beings blitzing - he is going to run it extremely than unload the ball to Davis. In the two state of affairs - Witten is used extra effectively as a offensive receiver. extra-so than Davis.