Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dan D asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Fred Davis or Jason Witten?

Can't decide who I should start at TE for my fantasy team (not a PPR league). Thoughts?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Davis started getting some more targets last week, but this isn't a great match up for TEs. Witten's match up is only slightly better. Davis has outscored Witten by about 2 to 1 so far. Of these two,

i'd play Davis, but I'd be looking at the FA list to see if there's a better available option.

• elga
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

actually Witten. Davis would not get focused because of the fact Washington isn't would not call many performs geared in the direction of TE receptions - davis does lots of the blockading for Griffin. additionally, if RG3 gets right into a pinch with distinctive human beings blitzing - he is going to run it extremely than unload the ball to Davis. In the two state of affairs - Witten is used extra effectively as a offensive receiver. extra-so than Davis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.