Will my new 'Samsung UE40ES6710' TV accept a USB 3.0 flash drive?

Hi I've recently bought a 'Samsung UE40ES6710'. It has the option of playing videos via an external harddrive and you can also record TV straight onto an external hard drive. I have been looking at getting a high memory flash drive and have noticed that some of them say USB2.0 and other say USB3.0.... show more Hi I've recently bought a 'Samsung UE40ES6710'. It has the option of playing videos via an external harddrive and you can also record TV straight onto an external hard drive. I have been looking at getting a high memory flash drive and have noticed that some of them say USB2.0 and other say USB3.0.

I am wondering if anybody could tell me if this new TV will accept a USB3.0 drive and if a 3.0 drive is better than a 2.0 drive etc.

I've been looking at 64GB flash drives on Amazon and just want to make sure before I buy.

Thanks in advance for any advice :)