If you had the option to stay one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?

Optional BQ 1: Why did you choose that age?

Optional BQ 2: Did your gender influence your answer to this question?

@SILENT SAINT: YOU HAVE AWESOME TASTE! haha, and thanks! ^_^

Favorite Answer

hmmm...24 nooo...25. 25 just seems like the sexy age to me. It's right where most people claim to hit their peak and also right where the average person more or less finishes "growing" so to speak. So that would be ideal because I'd still have a young fit body but it would be an adult body as well. Right at that age where I don't look too young to be taken seriously. Or at least I assume. I got 5 more years before I even get there but if I became immortal, that would be a good stopping point for aging

BQ2: Possibly, in the same way my gender influenced the fact that I'm even answering this question right now.

Source(s): YOUR NAME IS SO COOL!

Growing older comes with it's bad points. Your body deteriorates. At the same time, there's no way I'd want to be younger. It would mean losing out on experiences - going back to a quite traumatic period of my life - and "unlearning" the knowledge I have gained.

So, I am quite content with the age I am now. I do get a bit freaked out when I see my mother's body looking at me, but I can cope with that. I just take my glasses off!

Source(s): qu

I'd say 24. I'm old enough to do things on my own and I can have a decent relationship without my parents going crazy over the fact that their daughter is a lesbian.

Yes my gender did influence this question

Not sure. Nothing younger then what I am 28. Probably some where in 30's

25.

BQ1: because I think I looked and felt my best at 25.

BQ2: I don't think so

25ish so I will be young, yet mature enough to support myself

no

18, its when "your life" begins nope