Are you telling me that people think that Madonna is better than Bjork?

There are retards out there that think Madonna makes more meaningful and depthful songs than Bjork. What kind of stupid $hit is that?

Favorite Answer

Madonna's songs are more well known by people, but Bjork likes Madonna and wrote a song for Madonna aka "Bed Time Story" and I love Madonna's Bed Time Story Music Video A LOT. "Bed Time Stories" Album was released on October 25, 1994 by Maverick Records and copyrighted by Warner Bros in 2006.

I heard that music video is in the galleries of contemporary art of Museum of Modern Art of New York.

Sometimes it's harder to appreciate music videos on youtube instead of on TV because the youtube screen is usually smaller and singers nowadays probably don't like to spend large budget to produce music videos and then to put on youtube.

According to WIKI: "Bedtime Story" is a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her sixth studio album Bedtime Stories. The song was released as the album's third single on February 13, 1995 by Maverick Records. Written by Björk, Nellee Hooper and Marius De Vries, the Icelandic singer-songwriter was offered the chance to write a song for Madonna's album; she composed a demo which was later partially re-written and whose title was changed to the present one, after which the actual song was produced by Madonna and Nelle Hooper. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedtime_Story_(Madonn...

See Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSaFgAwnRSc

Youtube thumbnail

Two reasons come to mind:

1. People have their own opinions

2. Madonna is more well known. Maybe a lot of people saying that have never listened to Bjork.

I have heard of her but have never listened to her music so I couldn't say who I prefer. But I do know a lot of Madonna's music ISN'T 'meaningful' or 'depthful'.

Yes I agree with most of what's been said