Carter asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Who's In Your All-NFL Team?

Who makes up your All-NFL Dream Team?

Here's Mine:

Offense

QB - Dan Marino

RB - Barry Sanders

RB/FB - Franco Harris

WR - Jerry Rice

WR - Randy Moss

TE - Kellen Winslow SR.

OT - Art Shell

OG - Gene Upshaw

C - Mike Webster

OG - John Hannah

OT - Anthony Munoz

Defense

DE - Reggie White

DT - Alan Page

DT - Randy White

DE - Bruce Smith

OLB - Lawrence Taylor

MLB - Ray Lewis

OLB - Jack Ham

CB - Deon Sanders

FS - Ed Reed

SS - Rod Woodson

CB - Darrel Green

@David You have no idea what you are talking about, I suggest you stay in the NCAAFB Forums

@David "I have forgotten more football than you know" It shows bud. You have forgotten How Barry Sanders was the most elusive player in all of football l, how no one man could guard Reggie White, how Dan Marino set the standard for all QB's after him. But I don't blame your very obvious case of dementia & your arrogant premise of what you believe to be over-rated, I asked in the question to create your all nfl team, If you disagree with mines make your own but don't insult your own intelligence by typing the first thing that comes out your very old & disfunctional mind

You may have said the single most dumbest thing in regards to sports ever. I guess you think Wilt Chamberlain is the most over-rated player as well. P.S. I'm 33 Ive seen all these players (except for Mike Webster, Gene Upshaw, Jack Ham, Alan Page & Art Shel play)

Favorite Answer

Is yours the all-time most overrated team?

You have some of the most overrated players of all-time: Marino, Barry Sanders,Reggie White,Ray Lewis etc.

Edit: Yeah, right. I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever learn. The players you picked are the kind a 12 year old picks to impress his dad that he can name guys from the 70s. You only have a superficial knowledge of football and it shows.

i just do offence

QB: Tom Brady

RB:Berry Sanders

RB:marshall foulk

WR: Jerry Rice

WR:Terrel Owens(in his early career)