Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Has anyone read Perry F Stone?

Has anyone Read any of his books are they scriptural? Is he A conservative Christian or is he another goofy televangelist.

I have the Following

Prayers to Route Demons & Break Curses by John Eckhardt

Prayers to bring healing and activate blessings by John Eckhardt

Prayers to release heaven & move mountains by John Eckhardt

Everyone's Guide to Demons & Spiritual Warfare: Simple, Powerful Tools for Outmaneuvering Satan in Your Daily Life by Ron phillips

Strategy of Satan by Warren Wiersbe

Deliverance From Evil Spirits by Michael Scanlan and T. O.R Randal J. Cirner

The Catholic Warior by Robert Abel.

I have only read the Catholic warrior which I thought was kinda amateurish and not that good. I have read the first part of Prayers to Route demons and Break curses I'm currently reading the second book in that book and I want to read the rest of his books i have then Ron phillips book before I look at any more. Is Perry a stable source for knowledge of spirtual warefare or healings or is it really bad writing I know he's a televangelist so that makes me a little uneasy but then again billy graham was a tv preacher too.

Favorite Answer

"Is he A conservative Christian or is he another goofy televangelist.?"

Isn't that the same thing?

Perry Stone is my all time favorite prophetic trainer. His books are very deep, and rough to have an understanding of, if you do not know the phrase of God very well. I have no longer read the ebook yet, but I do go see him at his conferences and watch him on-line. I read all his online prophecies. After I first began observing him, it was very complicated to appreciate. Then as I grew to be studied within the Bible, as good as Greek and Hebrew teachings, I understood him much better.