Nasonex and proair HFA?

I was told by my doctor to use these because I have a mucus problem that prevents me from breathing well and I use the inhaler because of my anxiety are they ok to use together? For example... I am supposed to use my nasonex once in te morning and once at night an I can use the inhaler whenever It gets hard to breath I usually use it every 4 to 6 hours like it says so is it bad?

Favorite Answer

you need to ask a Dr. or google this.,,,,,

• Stacie

No, they don't seem to have any drug interactions with each other.

I can't tell you for sure about your dosage because I don't have any of the numbers or what specifically you are using these medications for, but the frequency seems right for the most part.

Just to make sure, you are only using the inhaler every 4-6 hours As Needed (capitalized the as needed for emphasis) right? Not just every 4-6 hrs as a schedule? If so, then you should be fine.

Again, I don't have much information here so I can't tell you for sure. You should definitely go talk to your pharmacist about any questions/concerns that you have, especially about dose and drug interaction issues. Go up to their consultation window to ask them or give them a call to get this information.