What is Waltham,MA like?

Is Waltham diverse? What is Brandeis like? Hi, I'm considering applying to Brandeis and from what I've read Waltham is a small town. I've always lived in an urban community and have been around many races and ethnicities. Being a minority it's important for me to be around other minorities.... show more Is Waltham diverse? What is Brandeis like?

Hi,
I'm considering applying to Brandeis and from what I've read Waltham is a small town. I've always lived in an urban community and have been around many races and ethnicities. Being a minority it's important for me to be around other minorities. What is Waltham like? Can you please describe the demographics? I remember going to Brandeis when I was eight but don't remember much...can you please describe Brandeis? I heard that Brandeis is mostly suited for Jewish students is that true? Does Brandeis have a diverse student body? It's be great to hear from real Waltham locals and Brandeis students! Thank You!
1 answer 1