Good yamaha keyboard to buy?

Hello, basically i used to play piano everyday in my home country. However, I am currently studying in the UK for my university studies so i dont have a piano with me and its killing me. So i was wondering whats a really really good yamaha keyboard model to buy online like from amazon? Price doesnt matter. Oh and it doesnt need to be yamaha if you find another company that sells good quality keyboards. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Yamaha Piaggero NP11 61-Key Lightweight Compact Portable Keyboard is not an expensive keyboard, so you know you are not getting a digital piano replacement, right? It's keys don't feel or behave just like a piano, and sound quality is very good, but not through the roof. That said, I'm really glad this came out! It's a budget keyboard with features more directed to actual practice and playing than having a million different rhythms and voices, or having built in piano lessons. It has a decent piano sound and nice touch-sensitive keys. It's very compact, and not very loud. I used to play classical piano growing up, and now mostly play other music, but wanted something to work on chords with, and to play for fun.

• Kyleen

PSR-S650.your music style is completely electronic,therefore its better to have good effects on your keyboard which you can use once a while in between songs and also will assist your lead guitarist.alt rock is quiet famous.you can also give a shot for progressive rock.all the best.