Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How bad do you think Paul Ryan will steamroll Joe "I can't count to 4" Biden at the V.P. debate?

Update:

@Mike: Polls don't have anything to do with debates.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Flat as a liberal woman on her back!

• 9 years ago

I expect Biden to call in sick on the day of the debate. Biden is not on the campaign trail for good reason. Unfortunately, nobody really cares about the VP candidate. Just make sure you get out and vote out the Obamanation Abomination the first Tuesday in November.

• 9 years ago

The debates are being moderated by the liberal media. The liberal media will stick to Obama's list of approved questions. They won't ask Biden any hard questions like how many letters are in the word jobs.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Paul Ryan will make Biden look like the dunce that he actually is

• 9 years ago

You have this far underestimated. Did you see Ryan speak at the AARP? The guy is a tool and Biden will take the tool to the shed.

• 9 years ago

Pretty bad. I'm not a big fan of Ryan but Biden is so stupid.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It will be pure entertainment

Biden will end up shouting, Ryan will laugh

• 9 years ago

And you forgot to say 57 states! Those are such good examples of what we face!

Answering a question about abortion from a local Fox station in St. Louis, Akin said victims of “legitimate rape” very rarely get pregnant because their bodies prevent them from doing so.

“If it’s legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down,” he told reporter Charles Jaco.

Live this down!

• 9 years ago

Have you seen the latest polls? How do my balls taste?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.