promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 8 years ago

Why are illegally Aliens such a big problem in the u.s.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The answer to "why",changes with every person and government agency answering. It just depends on who is being asked, look at Kize's list by her estimates illegals can be blamed from the extinction of dinosaurs to the end of man.

The list she present can be deconstructed. First she or whatever site she plagiarized listed "Increased Crime" I think it is redundant to list animal abuse, child endangerment/molestation and document fraud the first three crimes listed along with others as crimes. Is this a list of "problems" or does it just subsume the partial list of specific crimes for a more "wowing" effect.

Secondly to list "Disrespect for American Laws" along with "Day Laborers loitering and creating public hazards", "Farm animals with in city limits" and "Gangs, Graffiti, Drugs, Cartels, Smugglers, and Violence" again, only a few listed, to me shows reasoning why the problem of "Disrespect for American Laws" exists.

I think the list she uses is not only redundant but is supernumerary in it's presentation as a "list".

Are illegals playing loud circus music all day and all night without requested police intervention? Have you found an illegal and at times with family hiding/living in your basement/garage?

Are those funny, they are both questions repeatedly asked on the Yahoo immigration section. Many times disproved but a regular posting to show "Disrespect for American Laws".

The best answer in my opinion is the one the based on how it is affecting you. Slow it down to what you see with your eyes or hear with your ears, look at those next to you or those that cross in and out of your public life encounters. Now ask yourself are illegals a problem in my life?

As for the bigger picture you ask for, that answer is what you find when you become involved and aware of a city, state,national or global view. I do not believe one can fully take the answer/opinion of another to answer why illegals are such a big problem to the United States but must involve themselves for an answer that is clearer on the impingement effect on your life.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I have very little respect for them because they don't respect the law and go through the process they are supposed to. I have become a bit more sympathetic towards them since the insane cartel violence down in Mexico(anyone in their right mind would want to get away from it) I am also sympathetic towards illegal immigrants from Cuba (although I'll admit I am a bit biased because I do have ancestors from Cuba) Regardless of my sympathy though I do consider illegal immigration consider a slap in the face to my ancestors who immigrated here legally from many countries including Italy, Ireland, Cuba, and Russia

Besides their illegal entry into this country being morally wrong many of them also "skip out" on hospital bills and clog up the emergency room with things that should be handled at ordinary doctors offices(common colds/the flu, check-ups, physicals,vaccinations) because they know hospitals can't refuse to treat you.(since many of them don't have health insurance) That money adds up and adds to our debt because somone as to "pick up the tab".

People say that crime is also a problem of illegal immigration but I believe that most of the illegal immigrants who commit crimes would commit those crimes regardless of whether or not they immigrated legally or not so I don't think it is an illegal immigration problem as much as it is a problem with the society/environment they grew up in.

• 8 years ago

The cost to take care of them. Go to your local Emergency Room and see who is there and imagine who is paying for this. Being illegals there is usually no way to collect income tax from them. I would not be against issuing them green cards for work as long as their children would not be automatic citizens if they are born here.

• 8 years ago

Why would you say such a silly thing, Princess Trolly?

Illegal aliens are probably not even in the top 10 of our country's problems.

Source(s): An immigrant of German and Swedish descent, I work as an attorney in Santa Barbara and reside in the old mission town of San Buenaventura, California.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • dunton
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I accept as true with the poster above. what's the objective of your question? in spite of if the conflict in Iraq has extra result or the unlawful extraterrestrial beings has a much bigger result concerns no longer in the slightest. They the two could desire to be dealt with NOW!! If somebody says one has a much bigger result than the different, does that recommend we could desire to continually forget approximately with regard to the single with the smaller result?? could we forget approximately approximately handbag snatchers via fact homicide and rape is a miles extra severe crime? a rustic the size of usa of america could desire to "multitask". We could desire to handle a large number of themes concurrently, the two enormous and small, if we are to outlive as a rustic. So in case you're insinuating we could desire to continually no longer "complication approximately" the unlawful alien concern for now via fact on your view the conflict in Iraq has a much bigger result on the U. S. financial equipment, you're incorrect. in case you're insinuating that we could desire to continually forget approximately with regard to the concern of unlawful extraterrestrial beings...and bury our heads in the sand and desire it is going to go away via fact on your OPINION we've larger themes to handle, you're ineffective incorrect!!

• Because we have borders with huge holes in them.

• 8 years ago

They violate the rule of law.

• Lisa A
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Because we allow their anchor babies to be citizens.

Because we give them welfare, section 8, AFDC, TANF, free public education, medicade, free emergency rooms for their runny noses, and tax free jobs.

Because we essentially pay them to be illegal immigrants.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

illegals are a very minor problem . it is the right wing cons that make a big deal of them so as to distract the public from the HUGE robbery THEY are perpetrating on us .

• KIZE
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Their cost, the crimes they commit and the diseases they spread from no inoculations!!

They cost us hundreds of billions annually, take American lives, commit fraud, child molestation and spread diseases that have not been in the U.S. for decades. Read about the strain of TB illegals spread or about Chagas disease, etc....

Here is list of problems with illegals being present in the U.S.

Anchor Babies: Birthright Citizenship Exploited

Anti-American Attitudes

Anti-Semitic Attitudes

Attacks on Border Patrol and Law Enforcement agents

Attacks on Free Speech in America

Animal Abuse Increases

Census Numbers: Negative Impact on Congressional Representation

Civil rights: Devalued by comparison to illegal actions

Child Endangerment

Child Molestation

Closed and Overcrowded Hospitals and Emergency Rooms

Cost of Translators

Consulates issuing Matricular Cards (ID Mexico won't even accept)

Day Laborers loitering and creating public hazards

Depreciated Wages for Americans and Legal Immigrants

Deterioration of Common American Culture

Desecration of the American Flag: Foreign Flags used aggressively

Disrespect for American Laws

Document Fraud

Drunk driving injuries and deaths: Hit and Runs

Ethnic Cleansing and Race Riots

Farm animals with in city limits

Food Poisoning

Foreign Influence on US Politics

Gangs, Graffiti, Drugs, Cartels, Smugglers, and Violence

Gang Rape and unreported rapes

High Birth Rates and Overpopulation

Human Sex Slavery

Identity Theft

Increased Crime

Increased Taxes for Americans

Increased pressures on infrastructure (roads, traffic, water, sewer)

Infectious Diseases

Lost American Jobs

Lost American Sovereignty

Lost Self Governance of American citizens Vs. Globalism and Elitism

Male Chauvinism: Gender inequality

Not Speaking English, loss of common language, Press 1 for English

Overcrowded Schools and Negative Impact on American Education

Overcrowded single family homes

Overcrowded Jails and Prisons

Public Sanitation Loss: Trash and human waste in towns

Racist Groups and Race Based Politics

Remittances: Billions of dollars sent out of the US Economy

Rule of Law: Fundamental principles of America sacrificed.

Separatist Movements: Demands for autonomy

Smear Campaigns and Lies: Dirty Politics

Stolen American Taxpayer Resources: Tuition, Welfare, Licenses

Taking limited seats in colleges at taxpayer expense

Tax payer funds going to special interest groups (example) "LaRaza"

Terrorism Threats and Loss of national security

Trash and Negative Impact on Environment at border

Unfair to Legal Immigrants

Unfair Business Competition for law abiding companies

Unlicensed and Uninsured Motorists

Untaxed Wages

Voter Fraud

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.