Holidays in Tenerife?

Hi everyone! I would like to ask for help from people who travel a lot.Me and my husband want to go to Tenerife in this december,but the thing is that we don't travel a lot,so we are completely lost now how to choose the right holiday. We would really appreciate if you could share your experience about... show more Hi everyone!
I would like to ask for help from people who travel a lot.Me and my husband want to go to Tenerife in this december,but the thing is that we don't travel a lot,so we are completely lost now how to choose the right holiday. We would really appreciate if you could share your experience about holidays in Tenerife i.e is it cheaper to book the flight and hotel separately?Maybe someone knows a cheaper holiday web site?And maybe someone found an amazing hotel in Tenerife?Basically any information how to have a great holiday for a cheap price would be really appreciated.Thank you!