When FFC beats City 3-2, Yeah i said it... Will people give FFC respect finally?

• Favorite Answer

I hope City lose but I just can't see it happening today. City haven't been doing very good lately so I'm sure they'll be on top of their game to turn things around. Fulham are already quite respected so I don't see why they would need to beat City to prove anything. FFC have lost some key players recently but still look solid. I hope they do well this season.

Source(s): Arsenal 4 Life!

I think 3-2 is just a wee bit unlikely. However if Fulham do win they wont automatically gain respect it depends on the nature of the game. Did City play well? Did Fulham get better decisions off the reff? These arethe questions that reflect the nature of the match. Even if Fulham do win, they won't get respect out of one match. Look at Wigan last year they took some huge scalps to stay in the league but everyone still sees them as one of the worst teams in the league. My prediction is: City 1-0 Fullham.

No 3 - 0 to City.

City will win 3-1

Fulham all the way!

I think right now Fulham is more organized and disciplined than Man City in tactics and overall play.

I think it may be a draw.

Cheers.