promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Hi, I'm looking for a link that shows that all those critics of Islam are only critics of Islam b/c?

the critics think that every Muslim is a terrorist. I know there must be a link and that the group must be like 90% of the critics or even more of them b/c there's just no way that a bunch of open minded liberals are going to around attacking a strawman all the time.

Update:

Wow, my faith that Islam is a wonderful religion is starting to shake. Wait a minute. Did I say my 'faith'? I meant my 'logical conclusion arrived at with perfect clarity and supported by lots of evidence and not just some sheeple parrot behavior I use to try to score with hipsters.'.

Update 2:

Grayure, are you trying to say that the idea that every single critic of Islam thinks all Muslims are terrorists is... a generalization? No way! Liberals would NEVER make careless generalizations! Liberals aren't careless idiots! They're 'critical thinkers'. I think you must have liberals confused with conservatives, a lowly soulless lot who rape puppies for sport.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Christian Skeptic... Who the hell said this to you? Read these teachings of Islam about:

Wives/Husbands:

"They (your wives) are a garment for you, and you are a garment for them." (2:187)

"The best of you are those who are kindest to their wives." (Holy Prophet in Tirmizi.)

A man related:

"I asked Aishah (Holy Prophet's wife): What did the Prophet do when in his house? She said, `He served his wife', meaning that he did work for his wife." (Report in Bukhari.)

Poor and needy:

"Righteous is he who . . . gives away wealth out of love for Him to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask and to set slaves free." (2:177)

"Have you seen him who goes against religion? That is the one who is rough to the orphan and does not urge the feeding of the needy." (107:1-3)

"(The true believers are those) in whose wealth there is a known right for the beggar and the destitute." (70:24-25)

"The person who manages things for the widow and the poor is like the one who strives hard in the way of Allah." (Holy Prophet in Bukhari.)

Animals:

"Be careful of your duty to Allah in the matter of dumb animals; ride them while they are in a fit condition, and eat them while they are in a fit condition." (Holy Prophet in Abu Dawud.)

"Whoever tills a field, and birds and beasts eat from it, it is an act of charity." (Holy Prophet in Musnad of Ahmad.)

Honesty:

"Don't go near the property of an orphan, except in a goodly way, till he attains maturity. And fulfil the promise (you make) . . .. Give full measure when you measure out, and weigh with a true balance." (17:34-35)

"Do not swallow up your property among yourselves by false means, nor offer it as a bribe to the officials so that you may swallow up other people's property unlawfully while you know." (2:188)

Goodness and kindness to others:

"Allah commands you to uphold justice and to do good to others and to give to the relatives." (16:90)

Forgiveness:

"Pardon (people) and overlook (their faults). Don't you love that Allah should forgive you." (24:22)

"(The dutiful are) . . . those who restrain their anger and pardon people. Allah loves those who do good to others." (3:134)

"Whenever they (true believers) are angry they forgive." (42:37)

"The recompense of evil is punishment like it. But whoever forgives (an evil committed against himself) and amends (matters), his reward is with Allah. . . . Whoever is patient and forgives, that is a matter of great resolution." (42:40, 43)

What was that you saying?Is it enough or want some more?

Islam has given rights 2 everyone even to our enemies.

No Looting and Destruction in the Enemy's Country:

Muslims have also been instructed by the Prophet that if they

should enter the enemy's territory, they should not indulge in pillage or

plunder nor destroy the residential areas, nor touch the property of

anyone except those who are fighting with them. It has been narrated

in the hadith: "The Prophet has prohibited the believers from loot and

plunder" (al-Bukhari; Abu Dawud). His injunction is: "The loot is no

more lawful than the carrion" (Abu Dawud). Abu Bakr al-Siddiq used

to instruct the soldiers while sending them to war, "Do not destroy the

villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and

do not slaughter the cattle." The booty of war which is acquired from

the battleground is altogether different from this. It consists of the

wealth, provisions and equipment captured only from the camps and

military headquarters of the combatant armies.

By Star: Do you know that there r many non-Muslim American journalists who think it was not Muslims behind 9/11 incident. It was the plan of American government.

After 9/11 there is a rapid increase in the speed of rate of conversion to Islam specially in America. You can check the theories about 9/11. More over there is no proof that it was Bin-Ladin behind this. Tell me who dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan? Who is drone attacking?Muslims? It's America who is the biggest terrorist not Muslims. Wake up!

We should judge a religion by it's scripture not by it's people because black sheep is in every community.

Media is the one spreading hatred for Islam because they choose bad things a few Muslims did & show it on TV but they don't show what good we people do. Whenever there is a attack,it is a top headline & discussed for days,it was Muslim behind this but when they find out that is was a non-Muslim they show it a few times as not very important & close the chapter. So b wise & use your brain.

Source(s): Muslim Code of Behavior http://www.muslim.org/islam/int-is7.htm Rights of enemies: http://www.islam101.com/rights/hrM4.htm
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

It may come as a shock but MOST people do not think Muslims are terrorists.

Critics of Islam usually have good reasons, personally I use our own society, I and others have never said its better, and it certainly is far from perfect. But we accept criticism and use it constructively to make things or at least try to make it better.

The freedom we do take for granted, but it was paid for by the lives of many many decent people over a very long time, and we should NEVER forget those who died to give us freedom.

All we try to say is look we once did the same things, and at great cost we found it was not the best way, we still seek the best way - but covering up women because of man, hatred, violence, segregation and threats are not even acceptable ways.

Islam tries to portray itself as a religion of peace, and most Muslims just get on with there lives and have nothing to do at all with the way islam actually is, however even within this group we see injustice. Accepting it because thats the way it is cannot in modern world be acceptable.

We all live on this planet, we need real solutions for a modern world, religion does not provide those answers, its fine to continue your faith, but lets all work together to make the world better.

most people have there own ideas on absolutely everything, from how to put up a shelf even lol to how to run a country, but there not important, we really need to start learning from each other.

Any solution first needs a strong understanding and a co-operation and learning from each other is KEY in my opinion.

• shokat
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

First, Muslims are not a race, and better than Christians are. There are Indonesian Muslims, Farsi Muslims, Arab Muslims, Caucasian Muslims, Black Muslims... so the race question ought to be dropped. 2nd, there are various Christians who condemn Islam (and vice-versa), yet with suggestions from no skill all. There additionally are many Jews who condemn Islam, and Animists who condemn Islam, and dissimilar Muslims who condemn Jews and Animists yet with suggestions from no skill all. curiously, the Holy Books of the Jews, the Christians and the Muslims all forbid such hatred. As is so frequently the case, the religion is in each and each case extra effectual than its practitioners. As a clergyman, I even have heard better than as quickly as from people who won't pass to church simply by fact maximum of Christians are hypocrites. that is fairly like refusing to pass to the well-being facility once you may desire to, simply by fact maximum of of the sufferers are ill. while you're a hypocrite (or the different form of sinner, and all of us are), church is the only place you have a huge gamble of being cured, in basic terms as, in case you have appendicitis, the well-being facility is the superb place for you.

• 8 years ago

If you ever find such a link it will be made by some brainwashed tool who sucks his arguments straight from their a$$.

Anyway, Islam is crap, bronze age ideology forced upon humanity, and if people following (brainwashed into) the ideology can't take any criticism, it just proves that it's bullsh!t.

Btw i am living in an Islamic country and half my family are Muslims, i read the qur'an from cover to cover in 2 languages and i know a fairy tale when i see one, and the Islamic doctrine is a bad fairy tale at that, no better than the christian idiocy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Their are people who simply hate Islam because it's not a part of the white racist beliefs. There isn't enough racist verses in the Quran and it's hard to get a slave in Islam. 10% of the slaves from Africa had been Muslims before captivity. Many of them had to be programed to worship the God of the white slave owner.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't think every Muslim is a terrorist. But I do think that Islam produces more violence than any other religion. Probably because its founder left that example by killing the people of Mecca who didn't convert to Islam and writing that it's ok for men to beat their wives.

• 8 years ago

That is in itself an overgeneralisation. There are, for example, people who are perfectly aware that Muslims can be peaceable people who are still disturbed by their understanding of the Ayisha story, and animal liberationists who are fine with the likes of zakat but not halal meat.

• Maka
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Violence of moslems what stands out the most hence the most discussed.

• 8 years ago

Really? You don't think it anything to do with Sharia law, or censorship? Or lack of respect for the individual?

• star
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

wasn't EVERY muslim joyful on 9/11 ... as if it was a day to rejoice.

this makes every muslim a terrorist just as their book taught them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.