Is Jennifer Lawrence hot?

I love The Hunger Games, and I think Jennifer Lawrence is a brilliant young actress. She was born to play Katniss Everdeen, and I've little doubt that she will be playing Oscar caliber roles within a few years. But I often read about how "hot" guys think she is. When I look at Jennifer Lawrence,... show more I love The Hunger Games, and I think Jennifer Lawrence is a brilliant young actress. She was born to play Katniss Everdeen, and I've little doubt that she will be playing Oscar caliber roles within a few years.

But I often read about how "hot" guys think she is. When I look at Jennifer Lawrence, either as her normal blond, or as a brunette, I see a pretty young woman with likable girl-next-door qualities. I don't, however, see her as "hot."

And for the record, I can appreciate female "hotness" as well as anyone. Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria are both beautiful and hot, though far less talented than Ms. Lawrence.

Jennifer Lawrence is attractive, certainly, and a great actress. She's also very funny. But hot? Not so much, in my opinion.

What do you think?
Update: Willis, why do you care how many times I ask the question? I'm interested in people's opinions, and I mostly reach different people each time I ask a question. I've asked lots of questions multiple times, because I'm interested in what people think. But I'm wondering about you. Do you search... show more Willis, why do you care how many times I ask the question? I'm interested in people's opinions, and I mostly reach different people each time I ask a question. I've asked lots of questions multiple times, because I'm interested in what people think.

But I'm wondering about you. Do you search for Jennifer Lawrence questions? Do you have a thing for her?
Update 2: Willis, my point isn't about how attractive she is. I said she's attractive. I just hear guys going crazy about how "hot" she is, and I really don't see it. When I see Jennifer Lawrence, the first thing I see is loads of talent. I see a very pretty young woman, with lots of charisma, and a... show more Willis, my point isn't about how attractive she is. I said she's attractive. I just hear guys going crazy about how "hot" she is, and I really don't see it.

When I see Jennifer Lawrence, the first thing I see is loads of talent. I see a very pretty young woman, with lots of charisma, and a great sense of humor. I see an actress who will be among the top actresses in the country in the future.

But I don't see "hot."

And it has nothing to do with my self image, by the way. I don't need validation by comparison to any movie star, or anyone else.