Zoloft weight gain or weight loss?

I just started a generic brand of Zoloft today for my social anxiety. My sister has taken it for a year during her teenage years and said she lost 20lbs on it. I read online a scary amount of complaints about people actually gaining weight- not losing it. I'd like to lose weight though (that's not the... show more I just started a generic brand of Zoloft today for my social anxiety. My sister has taken it for a year during her teenage years and said she lost 20lbs on it. I read online a scary amount of complaints about people actually gaining weight- not losing it. I'd like to lose weight though (that's not the reason I'm taking the pill, but still), so do you think I'll lose weight like my sister claims she did or should I be afraid of gaining weight? I've noticed my appetite has gone up a lot, for example I ate dinner and maybe a half an hour later I felt really hungry again. However, I also feel an increased amount of energy so I don't know... Thank you
Update: Also, when do you think my increased appetite will return to normal? Or will it be like this for as long as I'm on the medication?