Should I be Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers for Halloween?

I know it's up to me so please don't type that in your responses. :) I could use some honest opinions please.

I have dressed as Jason Voorhees since 2003 and for the most part I get positive attention from people when they see me dressed as Jason on Halloween. All kinds of people literally treat me like I am star. I go to my local downtown area dressed as Jason. For me to get the overwhelming amount of positive attention I get from most people is saying a lot because there are thousands of other people who are also dressed up in different costumes on Halloween and I am not trying to sound pretentious and/or cocky, but I outshine them all. Here is a link to a slide-show of me as Jason -

http://youtu.be/BBD4VpE8aEw

Youtube thumbnail

The reason why I am considering being Michael Myers is so I can be someone different and add more variety to my Halloween night. I have a good quality Myers mask that was pricey and I had to buy it online so it's not like the ones you see in stores. I just worry if I will get the same good attention from people if I am Myers since Myers looks exactly the same in every film and anyone else dressed as Myers will look just like me, only I am taller and bigger then most, and the mask would be different. (Jason changes his clothing in each film so you have a much better chance of being Jason and not looking like other people dressed as Jason since you have a long list of options for the clothing you can wear if you are Jason.)

I also worry if I am too big to be Myers. (Of course in the remake, Myers was a big guy, so it could work.)

Favorite Answer

Before I answer, just to chit-chat, I am going to be Michael Myers for Halloween, and my sister is going to be Jason XD

I saw the linked, and I liked the video :3. You look like a very good Jason, good height and the body weight (NOT SAYING that you are fat or anything, but it does match him very well), although you have been Jason for a few years now. You make a EXTREMELY good Jason, and if you were Michael you would look a little too big and tall (though, like you said, yes in the remakes, Michael was a big guy, although I'm always one to like originals the best).

If I were you, I would be Jason because you've been it for so long, and so much, and you look exactly like him in the video. If you were Michael, you'd be a bit big for him and a little too tall. You would look best being Jason :)

And, could I ask a question? How good is the Michael Myers mask you have, and where did you get it? Is it the rotten-looking one from the remakes? I can't seem to find any good ones anywhere.

Source(s): Watch ALL the Halloween's and Friday the 13th's :)

Did you been rejected by a female for your height? Girls declare to feel more secure when they're in a connection with a taller person therefore remove this issue from your life with this particular plan https://tr.im/xNtSL .

This system Grow Taller 4 Idiots is a good alternative for the vertically pushed, along with anybody who wants to add some height in a safe and normal way because you'll just need to follow an easy and clear to see plan.

Therefore, if you actually wondered what it could be prefer to be taller, then here is your chance. You've nothing to reduce, and everything to gain, including more height.

• Not

Jason

Be one on the front of your body and on the back be the other one.

Just be yourself, even better :)

Source(s): humor