?
? asked in Consumer ElectronicsPDAs & Handhelds · 8 years ago

is this free itunes card safe to use?

I was wondering if anyone else has enrolled their iDevice with tinyurl.com/itunes4ever and if it is safe to use. It says it's verified, but I just want to make sure because I just had to get a new 4s monday. so why does it say to enroll it then goes to a installation page? It's not a jailbreak right?

Favorite Answer

I Wouldnt recommend it, If youre looking to get music dont waste your money on itunes stupid 99cents a song ****, Here use this music and you can get pretty much any music, movies etc. For free. Oh and After you watch the video When you look for torrents, Try using the band name followed by discography torrent. Example: You would google something like this, My Chemical Romance Discography torrent. Make sure it atleast has good ratings and if it has bad or no ratings dont get it cause there could be a bad virus on it also another important thing would be seeders. If theres no seeds, Theres no download. If theres little seeds its a slow download plain and simple. If you use itunes which i imagine you do after you download it just take the folders and drag them into your itunes library :) Hope i helped. Oh heres the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFU2FI9sAM

Youtube thumbnail

If it doesnt let you click the link just highlight and copy and paste

Source(s): Who the hell pays for music when youve got torrents?

It is safe go use. It will take your info. Not a jailbreak. O.o

No. It will take your account info