How are Aer Lingus flight? Need some reviews on them!?

Hey I normally fly either with United Airlines or British. This time I'm a freshman at college so my parents want me to make my own decisions and I need to begin economizing on all my spendings during college. I researched online regarding some flights from NY to London and found that Aer Lingus is around... show more Hey I normally fly either with United Airlines or British. This time I'm a freshman at college so my parents want me to make my own decisions and I need to begin economizing on all my spendings during college. I researched online regarding some flights from NY to London and found that Aer Lingus is around $100-$200 cheaper than BA and United. Although I need to know how good is this airline in terms of
1) Flight condition in terms of cleanliness?
2) Efficiency (Is this flight always on time?)
3) Food (How good is the vegetarian food - although not such a great requirement for flying but still I would like to know)

Thank you