promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Most evil zodiac sign?

I've heard of gemini and scorpio :P. Weird cuz gemin is My sun sign and scorpio is my moon and pisces is my rising. What in your opinion is the most evil zodiac sign?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • BB_
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont agree. Scorpios are harmless (at least all the Scorpios I've known) and Geminis are cool in my book.

imo, Pisces is the most evil sign of the Zodiac. They are ruthless, cruel, incredibly selfish and totally fickle and untrustworthy. Pisces are particularly dangerous because people around them tend to underestimate them so consequently, they are submerged by endless insecurity... And insecure ppl are dangerous. But remember this is my opinion since you asked :-)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Most evil zodiac sign?

I've heard of gemini and scorpio :P. Weird cuz gemin is My sun sign and scorpio is my moon and pisces is my rising. What in your opinion is the most evil zodiac sign?

Source(s): evil zodiac sign: https://shortly.im/rBUEF
  • 4 years ago

Honestly , Us Aquarius Are Very Evil And People Never Know . Always Quiet But Plotting Silently(uh oh) ! Were Freaking Crazy And Don't Care lol . Nobody Tells Us What To Do . We Are The Independent Bosses . What We Say Goes !

• Amy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I wanna Scorpio, cause they like to war a lot.. They are the warriors. But I gotta tell you, Capricorns can cut you off in a minute. We can just ignore you for life. Even if we were once feeling you. We dont let people get close to us, and we can pretty much figure you out after a little while. Geminis are liars, and the greatest pretenders, I HATE ARIES FEMALES AND PISCES FEMALES, so conniving. Sorry for vernting. But I think Scorpio and Capricorns are the wickedest...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

According to the FBI, the most committed murders are people of the cancer sign. People of cancer may appear to be harmless, but when they are thirsty for revenge they become insatiable beings with the desire to destroy who can and the worst forms, nevertheless the only sign that surpasses cancer is escopio, in conclusion cancer is the second most malignant sign of the zodiac.

• 4 years ago

The most evil are cancers. Nobody seems to have figured that out yet.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Leos they are evil.

• Scorpio

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Forget Gemini... they're a lot of things, but not evil. Scorpio takes the cake on this one -- they are dark and evil -- it comes naturally to them.

• 8 years ago

Zodiac signs are fabricated lies created by gypsies to rip off gullible people like you :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.