Which will be loudest, 2 Fi ssd 10's on 2300w or 1 Fi sp4 15 on 2.7kw?

I am trying to decide which of the Fi sub setups to go with my Crescendo bc2k amp.

if I were to go with the 2 ssd 10's, they'll be in a 2.4 cube net ported @ about 32 hz and getting 2250-2350 wrms @ 1 ohm.

The sp4 15, 3.5 cubes ported @ 34 hz and the amp will run @ .5 ohms for 2750 wrms to properly power the sub.

It'll all be a trunk setup of a '97 Buick Riviera and i want to have a nice bit of space left over.

I am looking for a SQL setup that will still get loud and sound darn good along with deep,low bass notes and very musical without missing beats.

Bassy hip hop,old and newskool R&B and,70's/80's rock is what I mostly listen too and this system will be for daily.

Thanks:)

Favorite Answer

Kenwood Kfc-w3013ps 12-Inch 4 Ohm RMS Performance Series Car Subwoofer are very good for the price you pay. I got two of them for just over $100. I cannot stress how important it is to get the right size box. I highly recommend a R/T 300 Enclosure Series (328-12 Kenwood. It cost me $84 shipped and with two kenwood kfc-w3013ps subs its loud and clean. At first i had them in a cheap bandpass enclosure and now they are 3x louder and 10x cleaner. If you don't want to spend a lot of money but want loud and clean bass these are the subs you need.

If you really listen to all that music then go with your 2 10's idea instead of the 15 because most big subs are dedicated to lower frequencies like rap for example.

Don't come in my neighborhood with that. I don't want to hear your license plate flapping.