jayroby6 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Need some lineup advice?

Would you start Andy Dalton against the Jaguars, or Tony Romo against the Bears?

Also, pick two receivers out of these three: Dez Bryant, Dennis Pitta, Denarius Moore

• Pronk
    Best Answer

Dalton,Bryant,Pitta..

The Bears have a lot tougher D than JAX,and Dalton is developing into a solid top 8 QB that can spread his passes all around the field.I was worried after his 1st game he was a bust,because I start him in a 2 QB league,but since then he's been awesome & he should pick apart the banged up JAX 2ndary.

Dez is due for a breakout game.

And I like Pitta better than Moore.

GL

Dalton. He looked good last week, and the Jags pass defense is not very great.

I'm assuming whatever spot you're filling can be a tight end because Pitta is a tight end. With that being said, based on matchups I would go with Pitta and Moore. Bryant has gotten off to a slow start and I don't think Chicago is the place where he will break out. Although keep in mind the Cowboys played great on opening day (on national tv) and guess when they're playing this week (Monday Night Football, Primetime). Baltimore's Pass defense is awful (Pitta's Matchup) and Denver is very middle of the row (Moore's matchup). Also, the Raiders are riding a high from last weeks win against the Steelers. I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders had a big game. However, be cautioned that Palmer has a slight reputation of underperforming when favored.

Go with Romo, Dez Bryant, and Dennis Pitta.