Is Gary Lucy gonna hit on Syed in Eastenders?

He is fitter than Christian!

Favorite Answer

Too bloody true.

I've already been on Eastenders Spoilers and trust me, they do have a dalliance!!!

John Partridge AND Christian seem to get camper and camper every time I tune in.

Who's Gary Lucy?

One of 'them' is he? Bloody Iron Hoofs... Went in the navy in my day, that sort. Made em more dangerous did that, mind you.. A terror to the Bosch U-boats no question, but bloody murder when they got home.

AIDS: That was them lot. Now they're on the telly. Gok bloody Wan and the like..

I was thinking the same thing. You can see it happening a mile off.

Hope not, I tell ya, if I see them two round the square kissing in front of my Oscar I'll tell 'em get indoors and do that, it's disgusting! I will, I'll say getnindoors you two, you're putting me off my tea, did you hear me? I said you're putting me off my tea you two are, get indoors the pair of ya!

Looks like it. More gay kissing etc, just what the public want to see at 7:30pm.

i think hes gonna have affairs with both of them