Xbox Games On Demand: MW3 or Black Ops?

I'm looking to buy either MW3 or BO on demand on Xbox as my mum won't let me play them and I know they are really expensive, so im only going to get 1. I will also get BO2 on demand in april when it comes out for on demand users. I play a lot of multiplayer, and don't care about the single player as I wont play it. Which one should I get? (MW3 has more bullshit like Type 95/FMG9 Akimbo isn't a reason as I don't see that as a problem)

Thanks

I play a bit of zombies but im not an avid fan if that helps.

Best Answer

Black Ops is very unbalanced, but so is MW3, but MW3 is far more balanced, even though it is horribly balanced. The only good part about Black Ops is zombies, the only good thing about MW3 is multiplayer (spec ops sucks, and survival mode is just infinity ward trying to one up Treyarch's zombies, but survival is very bad, I mean seriously, if I wanted to go against waves of human targets, I'd play team deathmatch). Since multiplayer will have more replay value than zombies, you should get MW3.

Source(s): I've played then both
  • Erika

Call of obligation: brand new war 2 sport is waaaaay overrated. Whats with the blood splattering on the screen and gunfire coming from everywhere in each single battle. They are trying to claim its realistic however they went means over the top on various stuff. The photos are lovely pathetic too. These guys just put the identical game out with a couple brought uncontrollable scenes like scuba diving and say its better. This recreation is purely demanding.

MW3 by far!Survival,special ops and online multiplayer is sickkkk!But if you love zombies then black ops is for you!

Source(s): Personal Experience

Hadji..go for MW 3 if your more into multiplayer.....but its kin od very simmilar to mw2 and graphics arent that great if you havent played bf 3 definetley go for it that is THE BEST multiplyer game ever....

Source(s): Experiance

They're both terrible, you would be much better with Battlefield 3, or even MW2.