COD OF DUTY BLAK OPERATIVZ 2?

o'mn who el'se thi'nk da't i's stupi'd in fur'tur so unreal'itic dey ha'v me'ckz and las'erz it is re'trd for retrd a'nd i wis'h it was lik all the las't games d'ey were super r'eal becas d gunp'lay was reelis'tic and 'd troops u ki'll all charg'e at u realisi'call and yu cud be a ninj'a wit a sniper'z but da new game is lik'e tr'yin som'etin new an trying to be a bit less borin oo agreez da't it wil be chit>?

Favorite Answer

*Call *Black *Operatives

*Um *else *think *that *it's *stupid *future *unrealistic *they *have *mechs *lasers *retarded *retards *and *I *wish *like *last *they *real *because *the *gameplay *realistic *the *you *kill *charge *realistically *you *with *a *sniper rifle *the *like *trying *something *and *boring *who *agrees *that *will *****

Originality is good. If a game's only allure is "lol reelistik" then it is terrible. Call of duty is only still a series today because its "fans" (mindless zombies) Will buy the same **** in a different box every time they resell the exact ******* same game.

Also, nice job trolling, but I honestly enjoy arguing with you people. Well, I enjoy arguing, but I can't lie for ****, so I settle for arguing WITH trolls rather than trolling.

Wow, that was quite difficult to read.

Anyways, I feel that Black Ops 2 will bring some new taste and action to the Call of Duty experience. I like the fact that they're bringing in new "futuristic" weapons, which is excellent. I loved how Modern Warfare 3 brought in the FMG9s, which are currently prototypes in the real world, and the XM25's advanced tech.

Also, you've got to enjoy that Treyarch is stepping up the Zombie's side of the game by expanding it into an 8 Player experience, as well as (and this is just my clue) a Zombie's campaign. When they released the trailer yesterday, you could see that they were going down a route to an end location which suggests that there will be a campaign.

TLDR; I agree, it looks good.

Ppl that don't like bo2 theme should but. Battlefield better game

Ithink its gona be awsom

Um one question, did you complete school?