Is Mitt Romney President of the LDS Church?

If they don't trust him, why should America?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

After Romney loses his run for the White House, the Mormons will slither back under their slimy rocks and nurse their wounds.

And don't call the LDS a church! Christ has already condemned them. Anyone who has bothered to read the first four books of the New Testament already know this.

Source(s): Mormons are not Christians.
  • Cooper
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

No, Gov. Mitt Romney is not President of the LDS church. The current President is Thomas S. Monson.

Where did you read/learn that Romney was not trusted by the LDS church? I haven't come across any info about that. Sure there will be some Mormons who support Romney and as would be expected, there will be some Mormons who do not support Romney. I think the same would be true in any situation.

• 3 years ago

i don't think of that a "particular bond" could inevitably carry the country lower back on the "maximum appropriate non secular course", yet I agree that it may nevertheless help the Church interior the long-term. With a Mormon interior the White homestead, the worldwide could shine a lime mild on all issues LDS and the Church does not be seen as a trifling non secular circulate out of Utah anymore. human beings could be forced to come back to words with Mormonism, for good or for worse.

• 7 years ago

No but the church is trying to get people to think the mormons are more like him . Its a way to take the attention away from polygamy and other weird things they do . But I think its backfireing cause people are going to research about him & mormonism and find out just how weird they really are . They may say their church is based on Jesus but really its Joseph Smith who claims he saw god then an angel told him where these golden plates where (that were never found ) he translated these plates by looking in a hat with rocks in it & called it The Book of Mormon .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Karen
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Mitt Romney is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He is not the President/Prophet of our church. President Thomas S Monson is the prophet of the church.

Source(s): lds
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Of which church is Obama President? Of which church is Obama even a member?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If ''President'' Obama can't turn a community around why should we trust him with our country?

You up there don;t waste your time explaining anything to this liberal secular brit boy he anti Christian and anti American

• 7 years ago

What was Obama president of before he ran for office?

• 7 years ago

Who doesn't trust him ?Reid who sold himself out.That is the only one and he is supposed to represent all of us.Shame you can't find a better representative.

• 7 years ago

One reason he doesn't like showing his taxes is that they show he hasn't been paying a full tithe to the Mormons like he is supposed to.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.