Ron
Ron asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 7 years ago

When President Obama is re-elected in November...?

...will he begin his second term by complaining about the mess he's inherited?

Actually, I was referring to the mess he's inherited from his first term in office.

• Favorite Answer

No...Everyone already knows the mess he was handed, it took 8 years to screw it up, it'll take at least 8 years to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. He has made 923 executive orders which are more than all the presidents before him combined from Washington to George W. Bush. I expect the House to draw up impeachment proceedings and accuse him of abuse of power and obstruction of justice by allowing Holder to get off without punishment. That is what I expect because he is acting more like a dictator rather than a president. It amazes me that a man with only 34% of voters who strongly approve of him (to 41% who strongly disapprove) that he can by up by 8% in the polls. Something does not add up because I remember when the economy was in trouble with Carter in 1980 and George Bush (I) in 1992 and they were both defeated handily. I can't believe that people who are voting for him have taken the time and energy to find out what a mess he has made of the economy and US standing in the world.

Obama NEVER wears a US flag pin.

Obama Never says "God Bless the USA".

Obama never puts his hand over his heart to salute our flag.

Obama is proven member of Chicago Muslim Brotherhood

Obama ordered our Marines to stand down & not to have ammo in Lybya - 4 DEAD!

and you would even consider voting for this Commie?

Not one single Marine in my unit will vote for him!!!

NObama in 2012

Source(s): USMC Co "B". Camp Pendleton, Ca

first thing that would happen would be the third credit downgrade on his watch--then the interest rate goes up. At that point america can't pay the interest on the national debt and goes bankrupt--the euro collapses

So yeah--go ahead and vote for the idiot.

No way! He knows that it's his last term, and he can do anything he wants. What's scary is: What is he going to do? Nothing can be worse than publicly declaring a positive declaration for immorality.

No, he actually be able to get on and do the things he was elected for last time, hopefully without the constraints of the republican idiots in congress,

You can bet your sweet potaoes that he would continue to blame Bush! Luckily we won't have to worry about it because he cannot win...

Moody

• ?

First he will say NOW LOOK when asked about it.

He has plenty to sing about. You keep crying...

No. Hes no stitch. But ill tell.