Klonopin + Zoloft (generic)?

Hello, I'm currently taking Klonopin and Zoloft (diagnosed in '05 as having dysthymia, mdd, gad) -- and I was curious because I am *SO* tired all the time that I can only work 2 days/week. I was shocked today that I wanted to actually get out of bed and shower and go about my day, because the two previous... show more Hello,
I'm currently taking Klonopin and Zoloft (diagnosed in '05 as having dysthymia, mdd, gad) -- and I was curious because I am *SO* tired all the time that I can only work 2 days/week. I was shocked today that I wanted to actually get out of bed and shower and go about my day, because the two previous days I literally laid in bed all day! It's hard to know whether it's the depression, the meds, or what! All my life I've been complaining of fatigue, so I know much of it is due to depression, but is it normal to have these days where I feel completely immobile and hardly want to get out of bed?