what is your opinion of a 380 acp hand gun?

Living in California i know i'm limited on selections, I like the Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 and the Sig P238 Extreme, I might have a problem with that purchase in Cali. What is a good Quality compact semi auto hand gun similar to those two that are legal in California, I don't mind jumping up to a 9mm but want a pocket size if possible

• ?
    Favorite Answer

A ruger LCP is a decent little gun, but you can get a 9mm version of it that isn't much bigger. The Ruger LC9.

despite the fact that all the non-public protection "experts" talk approximately donning extra beneficial ammo, i do no longer understand of any self protection incidents the place somebody had to reload. hazard is, the war of words would be over with 2 or 3 photos. as quickly as taking photos starts off, undesirable adult adult males have an inclination to wish to get removed from them. It you particularly might desire to, one extra beneficial could in all hazard be effective. it is as much as you, in spite of the undeniable fact that. in case you opt to hold 2 xtra, then circulate forward. i individually think of a .380 is slightly lite. i'm no longer all that trusting of small high quality semi's many times. yet while the pistol continually applications completely with that ammo and it is all you have, then by employing all ability, carry it. I carry a .38 5-shot snub approximately ninety% of the time. on occasion I carry a prior S&W 39-2. much less many times i could have a .357 or 1911 .45acp. Even a .22 is larger than no longer something.