Sailor Moon or Baby Firefly costume ideas?! Please help!?

Okay so, for Halloween I really wanted to do something different and the only ideas I have come up so far are Sailor Moon and Baby Firefly from "House of 100 Corpses," and "Devil's Rejects."

Now Sailor Moon seems really cute and fun but the only costumes I could find to purchase are very cheap and generic looking. Not to mention very expensive!

On the other hand, Baby Firefly would be really cheap and easy! But I'm having a few problems with this one also... First of all I don't really know if anyone will recognize who I am and also I have brown hair so I would have to wear a wig. And last, I do enjoy looking sexy on Halloween as much as any other girl and I don't know if it would be sexy enough!

So really my questions are

1.)Any ideas on making my own SailorMoon costume?

2.)Any opinions on the Baby costume? Or Any ways to make it better?

3.)Any other creative, sexy costume ideas?

Sorry for so many questions but any answers will be greatly appreciated! And i will choose a best answer soon so please help!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Baby Firefly would be a really cool idea! You could go with her trench coat from when they pick her up, her torn up jeans and tank top, her pj's with the glasses, her summery dress and cowboy hat, her leather pants outfit from the Free Bird flashbacks scene, her "I wanna be loved by you" outfit, or her costume from the end of House of a thousand corpses.

I don't really know about Sailor Moon, i'm sorry! ):

But this would be a perfect tutorial for Baby : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxqogWwls28

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=plcp

She also has Sheri Moon tutorials.

Good luck! I hope this helps :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Firefly Costume Ideas

• 3 years ago

Baby Firefly Costume

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Sailor Moon or Baby Firefly costume ideas?! Please help!?

Okay so, for Halloween I really wanted to do something different and the only ideas I have come up so far are Sailor Moon and Baby Firefly from "House of 100 Corpses," and "Devil's Rejects."

Now Sailor Moon seems really cute and fun but the only costumes I could find to...

Source(s): sailor moon baby firefly costume ideas help: https://tr.im/Tv48G
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.