Are you waiting for contact from extraterrestrials?

Check this video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCde0NKl8h8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=g-hist

UFO WITNESS DECLARATION

FACT: From 1982 to 1985, large triangular and boomerang-shaped UFOs were

reported over the Hudson Valley by over 7,000 credible witnesses, including

police and officials at the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant.

FACT: In 1989 and 1990, large triangular and rectangular unidentified flying

objects, one the size of an aircraft carrier, were reported over Belgium by over

2,000 witnesses, including police and military personnel.

FACT: In 1997, multiple sightings of a mile long boomerang-shaped UFO were

reported over the state of Arizona by over 10,000 witnesses, including police,

military personnel and Republican Governor Fife Symington.

We make no claims as to the nature or origin of these UFOs. However, those

who have taken the time and effort to conduct serious, in-depth investigations

into these reports know that these sightings are of real, physical crafts and are

indisputable FACTS. Thousands of such sightings of physical crafts of unknown

origin have been reported throughout the world for decades by credible

witnesses, yet most who report such sightings are treated with ridicule, disbelief,

scorn and even threats.

In light of the facts, we who have witnessed such unexplained crafts no

longer accept this cynical mindset as realistic or credible.

Those of us who are witnesses to the UFO phenomenon know they exist for a

fact. This is not an issue of speculation for such witnesses. However, we do not

insist that non-witnesses must believe such objects exist, only that witnesses be

treated with respect and that we deserve the same fairness and courtesy

afforded to any individual or group who honestly expresses their point of view

without fear of ridicule, punishment or persecution.

Recent polls clearly demonstrate that more than 50% of Americans believe that

UFOs are a real phenomenon that deserves legitimate recognition and serious

study by open-minded, qualified scientists, rather than being summarily

dismissed as misperceptions, fantasies, hoaxes or hallucinations by cynical,

unqualified debunkers. Over 36 million Americans have seen a UFO.

To put this statistic in political terms, these witnesses are also voters.

Therefore, we urge all who agree with the spirit of this declaration to send copies

of this letter to their representatives, public officials, the media, the police, the

military, airline officials, NASA and all candidates running for any public office to

assure them that our votes will go only to those who acknowledge the UFO

phenomenon as real and deserving of serious scientific investigation and who

publicly endorse fairness and respect toward any witness who reports a UFO.

@birchard watch the video and stop telling me about your holidays, seriously.

@Key watch the video, it makes me laugh when people say we haven't made contact yet, watch the video for your own good.

@Nyx watch the video, I bet you just answered right away.

@Irv S what do you know about contact?

@Larry454 just ignorant and stubborn, open your mind, or even watch the video, please.

@Quadrillian ok go away then.

@BENIAMO have you watched too many sci-fi movies? Who says they are all bad.

@John W seriously watch the video you know-it-all, btw the facts are plain obvious to see in the declaration, now look it up or carry on saying no, I'm ignorant and too good for that.

Favorite Answer

Yes, it is a fact that many reports of ***unidentified*** objects have been made.

• John W

No, I have an idea of how vast the universe is and how great the distance between stars are. It's apparent that aliens are unlikely to know of our presence and if they are, the distances involved would discourage a visit due to both time and energy required to do so, no matter how advanced the technology, the costs of such a journey would be much greater than any gain that could be achieved.

As to radio communication, we currently use narrow band communication because the government chopped the spectrum up and leased rights to various bandwidths very early on in radio communication. We have sense learned that spread spectrum is the way to go however we are still restrained by our bandwidth allocation. Any civilization not bound by our governments and profit motivations might've avoided using narrowband at all and just used spread spectrum across as wide a frequency base as possible ( spread spectrum allows for overlapping signals ), such communications would only appear as background static to us, even our own spread spectrum limited to the licensed frequency ranges can be difficult to detect. It's very possible that we have been inundated with alien communications and not know it. It's also very possible that aliens would never consider narrow band communication to be the product of intelligent life and that our planet simply has some strange oscillation effects that couldn't possibly be an intelligent use of radio communication as it would be a stupid way to go.

There are plenty of other reasons for sightings, both natural and man made. Fundamentally, it would simply be unproductive to the aliens to visit so there's no reason to expect the sightings to be of aliens.

You have no facts.

• No, I'm not waiting.

You should do what I did last Fall -- I visited Roswell New Mexico. There are two museums there:

The first is the County Museum (with free entry, make a donation if you want on the way out) has a great display about the life, times and work of Robert H. Goddard, who invented the liquid fueled rocket. (von Braun and others used his work to develop the V-2 rockets in World War II, and today's liquid fueled satellite launchers).

The second museum in Roswell is the UFO Museum. You have to pay first (there's a clue) and the exhibits at a elementary school science fair would be more convincing. If I'd had any belief in what they were promoting, I'd have lost a good bit of it during this visit.

There's a very nice state park campground about 10 miles east of the city. We spent a few days there.

I actually think there are likely many groups of extra-terrestrial intelligent beings in the universe, but I do NOT think any who could travel out here and find us on Earth would bother to stop and visit. (Beam me up, Scottie... there's no intelligent life down here.)

This is interesting. I have been interested in Astronomy and life signs on other planets since i was 5 years old, Thank you dad. I have ask this question soo many times, When i first watched the film contact, i used to ponder the idea of other planets with life, and i used to laugh at it. At my age now, i am able to understand just how vast the universe is, It absolutely boggles my mind how we have not found signs of life yet. So i did think to myself, what are the chances that we have already been `visited by 'aliens' I have read books upon books surrounding the matter and all such 'evidence' can simply be debunked.

It can only be disregarded by us because we are human. We only see the world through our eyes, what if we set our telescopes on a planet, but saw nothing because our minds would only allow us to see nothing. It is far too complex and it hurts my brain.

Polls are meaningless. Witnesses are questionable. You will get from me all the respect that you deserve. However, I will not accept your facts until they are documented in peer reviewed physical journals. To my knowledge, there are no such documents. From a scientific perspective, your assertions are just chaos. Good luck with the political approach.

Contact is not necessary. They are here and the invisibe war has begun. Contact is not needed for now for they can program us from where they stand. Contact is on every day. Invisible to the naked eye but real to the bone. Be careful if filming, they shall notice and unavoidable is they will follow you from invisibility.

Source(s): Lived it

No,

I've got better things to do than wallow in fantasy.

Cheers!

• Irv S

Yes, but not holding my breath.

UFO's are one thing, (heck, I was one once, due to a transponder mistake),

'contact' quite another.

Yes I'm waiting I hope they contact me soon.