HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA WILLIAMS!!!?

BIRTHDAY GIRL! So, exactly 31 years ago, Serena Williams, one of the best tennis players in history was born. I want to congratulate her and wish her all the best and I hope she has a wonderful time celebrating it with her family and friends! It's amazing how she came from the toughest generation of... show more BIRTHDAY GIRL!

So, exactly 31 years ago, Serena Williams, one of the best tennis players in history was born. I want to congratulate her and wish her all the best and I hope she has a wonderful time celebrating it with her family and friends!

It's amazing how she came from the toughest generation of players ever in the early 2000s(Serena, Venus, Hingis, Davenport, Henin, Clijsters, Mauresmo, Sharapova, etc.) and she is the emerged as the best player of her generation. Despite the many struggles, ups and downs, injuries and life drama, she has fought harder than anyone to get where she is at now. She has had so many successful comebacks over the years and really deserves the GOAT status that she has. She is a champion on and off the court and a big inspiration to many, including myself obviously. I'm truly honored to be her fan and I will be forever.

So yeah, that's all wanted to say really, happy bday to her and I hope it's a great one!

I wish her lots and lots of success in the years to come and more importantly health and happiness!

BQ: What is your present/wish for Serena?
BQ1: What are your hopes/expectations for Serena until the end of the year?
BQ2: Do you think she now fully deserves the WTA Player of the Year award having won 6 titles including Wimbledon, Gold Medal at the Olympics and the US Open?
BQ3: Do you find the post USO season a bit slow and not very interesting(apart from the year ending events)?

Bye :)