My heart burns from my bff dating my ex bf?

NOTE: if your gonna tell me i should get over him, dont. just dont post.

by the way im in 8th grade

i love my ex gabe and my bff (now ex bff) is now dating him. i feel so horrible since the last message she sent me on facebook i read about a minute ago.

Her:

i like gabe alot and ik im sorry ik i shouldnt date him but he asked me out. And the l wuv bvb was my phone signature.

Me:

It doesn't matter what he said or what he asked you.... a promise is a promise. especially when its one shared with your close friend. If you expect me to forgive you for such a horrible thing? I can't have friends who lie and break promises. ESPECIALLY when it involves my soulmate. Sorry. This is un-acceptable.

Her:

soulmate?? haha really? on the last day of school at 7th grade he told me he loved me. He talks mad **** on you. Plus im going out with him which means tecnicly hes mine not yours so back up. I know what happed with Lexie (other friend, think i was teasing her a little.) YOu need to get over him because apparently hes over you.

I feel so hurt and horrible i love him so much i used to have so many emotional problems with anger and depression and now i dont anymore. i tried to attempt suicide with pills a couple weeks ago but it didnt work. i need him in my life more than ANYTHING.

Please, im so sick of everyone saying i need to get over him. I love him, but he is NOT my whole life. im not joking. im so sick of it.

And i also wanted to get this one book called "Magic of Making Up" that looks like would have answered my prayers, but my mom refused to let me buy it with my own money andtold me to get over it. I NEVER WANT TO GET OVER IT! i love him, i know for a fact he is my soulmate. i love him.

Just....... give me advice for how to deal with this and what might help me get Gabe back.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH WITHOUT HIM I WILL ABSOLUTELY DIE!!!!!!

And serioulsly, no jokes. i have a fuc king knife to my throat right now now.

Thank you! And.... i might have been a little over-dramatic.... even though it was true...

but anyway.... THANK YOU SO MUCH RED! I STILL am going to try to get him back, and you are right about being strong! I luv him, no one can change that. And that ***** is sooooo not my frend anymre anyway. And I always try and be strong anyway.... since i am big, muscley, and scare LOTS of guys... (not joking at all) but this is amazing! thank u so much!

and also Jodi... (didnt see your reply before) I LOVE YOU!!! you where actully the first person to tell me to go back to instead of moving! Thank you for actully listening!

Favorite Answer

To all you ******* who are hating, I don't give a flying **** what you say. It wasn't caused from a boy and I did the same thing. I overdosed with pills. I know, you don't know her like I do. But if you did you would know she's an amazing person. So why don't you ******* give some real advice.

Try your hardest to get him back, maybe soon you'll realize he's not the perfect guy for you. If it comes to that, well then, you'll find someone else. DON'T GIVE UP! You're my best friend and I can't lose you. You're the only person I ever WANT to hang out with. Without you, I would probably be dead as well. I'm here for you, NEVER give up on the one you truly love, eventually time will pass and you might both change. But even then, NEVER. GIVE. UP. I love you, sissy. Don't hurt yourself. For me.

Oh goodness gracious....put that freaking knife down and stop being so dramatic.

This loser guy doesn't deserve you and this "friend" doesn't deserve to be your friend. This guy may seem like the end of the world, but come on...you're only in 8th grade......you've got a lotttt of growing up to do still!! This little boy is so immature and stupid that it shouldn't even matter!! You're going to meet SOOO many more hot guys in high school and you're going to realize how silly this whole situation was!! I PROMISE you that your ex bf and this girl will be together for less than 3 weeks...middle school relationships NEVER EVER EVER last longer that a month.

Well first of all, you're not going to die. Second of all, why don't you just say **** them and move on with your life. If you want him so bad, play hard to get. You're in the 8th grade, you had a loser friend and a lame ex boyfriend who obviously is someone who you shouldn't mess around with. Within the next month I bet he ditches your old best friend for some new girl. Don't be that girl who's crazy over her ex when he's moved on. Just live your life and find someone new. It'll probably make him jealous to be honest and you'll find happiness. Play hard to get and have that IDGAF attitude, it's much more appealing than a weak girl who can't get her priorities straight. Be the bigger person, you already were in the first place. An independent girl is attractive, so be independent. Don't put him before your own life. He's a loser.

Firstly you will not die without him, he has broken your heart and its absolutely shattering when this happens. You naturally feel that things won't be the same ever ever ever again I bet! The best thing about this is that you have found out about you ex bff. She is not cool at all and in a way that is the best thing that has happened, you don't need people like that around you, ever!. I realise that you think you will never get over him, but mate a book won't help that, or make him come back at this stage, he will either realise what a bi*ch your ex bff is and perhaps come back to you, but you have to remain strong! HAVE TO!!! Don't let them get to you. He may see that you are moving on, and perhaps that will help him realise that he is not the only one that can move forward. This may make him want to come back to you, but I think you deserve better! I know you didn't want to hear that, perhaps de-friend your exbff on facebook, you don't need any negativity from her. Karma works in terrific ways, they will both get what they deserve in the end. If he is a cheater, he will always be a cheater honey, and yes you don't need friends who break promises either. good luck x

Okay, sweetie, I know it sucks. I was in a relationship with a guy for 11 months and i loved him more than anything, but he broke up with me because his dad told him that he needed to date other people, rude right? It took me four months before i started feeling better and five before i really got over him, fortunately none of my friends would date him just cuz he isn't their type, but I know what the pain feels like. You need to remember you're in 8th grade though, and if he is your soulmate than at some point he'll come back on his own at some point in the future, for now you just need to worry about you :) . Try not to think about him

You're in middle school. You don't know squat about love. HOWEVER, your friend did break the girl code. You should just calm down, and be friends with him. If he is your soulmate, he will come back. Friends come and go, "love" comes and goes. If he's yours, he'll come back, if he's not it's better to be friends than never speak to eachother again.

FIRST OF ALL; Your friend is a terrible b*tch to rub it in your face. If she was really your friend, she would NOT date him. I've been through the same thing and understand how you feel. But DO NOT show that you are devastated by this. You can cry and be weak all you want at home, in your room, the door locked! But when you go out, act tough! If you show how weak you are, this will make your friend feel stronger, but if you're the one who acts strong, then it'll make her feel weaker. Act as if it's absolutely not affecting you! I showed how weak I was, and it was terrible. That one girl who always acts mature and funny and is always been there for her friends, FINALLY showed how weak she was. It ruined my reputation.

Do not show your tears to your ex, this will push him farther away. Guys like strong girls, and hun, he will realize what he has lost. Have your pride and dignity, do not throw it away. I am speaking from experience here. Do not talk to your friend anymore, she'll realize that she lost her friend and your ex will realize he lost the best girl in the world. And your mom did the best thing; to not let you get that "Magic of Making Up".

For the mean time, occupy yourself with hobbies, activites, jobs, your REAL friends and check out other guys. It it okay to cry, because the more you cry and the more you show how weak you are in your room, you will eventually get over him. He's not worth it. You'll accept the break up. There are so many guys out there, you don't need him! I've been through the exact same thing but then I did all of this and found the guy who treated me better. I know it hurts to accept all this, but sometimes it makes you stronger, so learn from the mistakes and move on to a next relationship.

Please don't cry in public, to anyone, this will ruin your reputation just the way it did to mine. Don't have any contact with him or her, throw away EVERYTHING of him and that nasty so-called friend. My friend stole my ex away, but today, I'm soo glad she did because I realized that he was not worth crying over and I found better guys. Goodluck :)

Source(s): Experience

wow first dont commite sucide over a guy and ur friend isnt really a good friend if she is dating a guy and she promised not to ik ur problems seem bad i have many problems right now i have the feeling of my heart being ripped out but ik u said not to say this but i think finding a guy would help i got my heart ripped out by my ex and my bf now put it all back together i didnt think i was goona get over him but i did

• Boxer

".....i have a ******** knife to my throat right now now......."

Promise??? Really.......you wouldn't kid us would you....?? Please be serious so this is at least mildly interesting....

You need to learn two things from this little drama of yours....OK....actually three things.....

1... "forever" is a word in the dictionary....not a condition that really exists....Get new friends....soon!!!

Unless of course you actually do cut.....make sure you pull hard.....failing at this makes you look stooooopid....

2..."..ex..."....two letters...monosyllabic....LOOK IT UP.......and don't rely on Wiki for anything....

3...Never threaten suicide....it just points how much of a cheesy attention whore you are...and how badly MOMMY and DADDY failed at preparing you for the 3rd grade....

Just do it and be done.......

Ooooops....just thought of a fourth thing....

".....facebook ....."

This is "the" place for idiots ........a mass communion of people with nothing left of their self dignity and absolutely no self respect.......find something else to do with your time....maybe actually spend some time reading your language and spelling books....staying awake in your courses for a change......

And hey.....if you do decide to quit the attention whoring thing.....make sure you have your donor card filled out where MOMMY and DADDY can find it.....

You need to calm down. Make sure to surround yourself with friends and get counseling.