My heart burns from my bff dating my ex bf?

NOTE: if your gonna tell me i should get over him, dont. just dont post. by the way im in 8th grade i love my ex gabe and my bff (now ex bff) is now dating him. i feel so horrible since the last message she sent me on facebook i read about a minute ago. Her: i like gabe alot and ik im sorry ik i shouldnt... show more NOTE: if your gonna tell me i should get over him, dont. just dont post.
by the way im in 8th grade

i love my ex gabe and my bff (now ex bff) is now dating him. i feel so horrible since the last message she sent me on facebook i read about a minute ago.
Her:
i like gabe alot and ik im sorry ik i shouldnt date him but he asked me out. And the l wuv bvb was my phone signature.
Me:
It doesn't matter what he said or what he asked you.... a promise is a promise. especially when its one shared with your close friend. If you expect me to forgive you for such a horrible thing? I can't have friends who lie and break promises. ESPECIALLY when it involves my soulmate. Sorry. This is un-acceptable.
Her:
soulmate?? haha really? on the last day of school at 7th grade he told me he loved me. He talks mad **** on you. Plus im going out with him which means tecnicly hes mine not yours so back up. I know what happed with Lexie (other friend, think i was teasing her a little.) YOu need to get over him because apparently hes over you.

I feel so hurt and horrible i love him so much i used to have so many emotional problems with anger and depression and now i dont anymore. i tried to attempt suicide with pills a couple weeks ago but it didnt work. i need him in my life more than ANYTHING.

Please, im so sick of everyone saying i need to get over him. I love him, but he is NOT my whole life. im not joking. im so sick of it.

And i also wanted to get this one book called "Magic of Making Up" that looks like would have answered my prayers, but my mom refused to let me buy it with my own money andtold me to get over it. I NEVER WANT TO GET OVER IT! i love him, i know for a fact he is my soulmate. i love him.
Just....... give me advice for how to deal with this and what might help me get Gabe back.
Update: I LOVE HIM SO MUCH WITHOUT HIM I WILL ABSOLUTELY DIE!!!!!!
Update 2: And serioulsly, no jokes. i have a fuc king knife to my throat right now now.
Update 3: Thank you! And.... i might have been a little over-dramatic.... even though it was true... but anyway.... THANK YOU SO MUCH RED! I STILL am going to try to get him back, and you are right about being strong! I luv him, no one can change that. And that ***** is sooooo not my frend anymre anyway. And I always try... show more Thank you! And.... i might have been a little over-dramatic.... even though it was true...
but anyway.... THANK YOU SO MUCH RED! I STILL am going to try to get him back, and you are right about being strong! I luv him, no one can change that. And that ***** is sooooo not my frend anymre anyway. And I always try and be strong anyway.... since i am big, muscley, and scare LOTS of guys... (not joking at all) but this is amazing! thank u so much!
Update 4: and also Jodi... (didnt see your reply before) I LOVE YOU!!! you where actully the first person to tell me to go back to instead of moving! Thank you for actully listening!