Can't find a Good modern day rock band ?

I'm really struggling to find a really good rock band in which the members aren't either dead or too old. I'm a huge fan of the beatles,oasis and of some of Nirvanas music: ''He wear no shoeshine He got toe jam football He got monkey finger He shoot Coca Cola He say I know you, you know... show more I'm really struggling to find a really good rock band in which the members aren't either dead or too old. I'm a huge fan of the beatles,oasis and of some of Nirvanas music: ''He wear no shoeshine
He got toe jam football
He got monkey finger
He shoot Coca Cola
He say I know you, you know me
One thing I can tell you is
You got to be free
Come together, right now
Over me''

''She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks
I've been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap
I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black''

I need to find a new rock band that is still going and all the members arent ancient. I like bands such as the foo fighters,linkin park, Franz ferdinand,green day but they just dont give me that wow factor of mccartneys and lennons song writing or kurt cobain's personal lyrics and rusty voice. Please help me out by suggesting some bands and saying why!. oh btw I hate bands like coldplay (dont like lead singers voice and the lyrics are usually tripe) and heavy metal bands such as avenged seven fold.

thanks in advance