Thoughts on essay intro?

I am an audacious human-being. An advantageous adventurer. No, I am not dull like the asphalt you walk upon. I am a dynamic figure often seen scaling walls and crushing ice - and I may even be considered agile. I am an explorer of the unknown, understand, simply out of individual curiosity. Like the explorers you... show more I am an audacious human-being. An advantageous adventurer. No, I am not dull like the asphalt you walk upon. I am a dynamic figure often seen scaling walls and crushing ice - and I may even be considered agile. I am an explorer of the unknown, understand, simply out of individual curiosity. Like the explorers you sometimes see encased in that digital box lying on your stand, it is as though I have been captivated by them; I push myself to achieve excellence. When people approach me they see only my shyness, my ability to not be boisterous in the sense of out- going - indeed, they know not what determinance rides my very heart and soul. Nor is my social deformality of shyness an accident. Shyness is simply a lifestyle I choose, because of my personal experience and evaluations of this modern society. I am an agile audacious dynamic figure. This is my perception.
3 answers 3