Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 7 years ago

How old are you? What are a few of your favourite bands/artists? Are you a girl or a boy?

Im 13 im a girl and my favourite bands are: Fooling April. Two Door Cinema Club. The Fray. And Onerepublic.

I was just wondering because about 5out of 6 people in my class listen to this crappy lada gaga stuff and it drives me crazy. I know that everyone has a different taste in music and stuff but i really just think that people just listen to whatevers on the radio and they dont bother to explore the whole world of other not so well known songs and other music genres.

So i was just curious what sort of music people of different ages like ?:)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Iceman
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ok, I am a 16 year old male saxophone player. Get ready for me to list my favorites and who I listen to-

Here is artists I listen to and I heard of, including bands: The artists I like to listen to are: Sammy Figueroa, Jaared, Najee, Walter Beasley, Kim Waters, Poncho Sanchez, Peter White, Chuck Loeb, Shaun Labelle, Brian Bromberg, Gerald Veasley, Drew Davidsen, Dexter Gordon, Bobby Hutcherson, Pieces of a Dream, Jason Miles, Jay Soto, Patrick Lamb, Khari Cabral, Paul Hardcastle, Greg Adams, Sonny Rollins, Sonny Clark, Thelonius Monk, John Coltrane, Charles Earland, Buddy Collette and Herbie Mann, Charles Lloyd, Nelson Rangell, Ken Peplowski, Joe Sample, Charlie Parker, Louis Armstrong, Wes Montgomery, Horace Silver and his band, Stan "The Man" Turrentine, Ernie Watts, Kenny Garrett, Brian Lynch, Grover Washington Jr, Herbie Hancock, Michael Lington, Boney James, Chris Geith, Philip Martin, George Benson, Earl Klugh, Pat Metheny, Spyro Gyra, The Rippingtons, Marc Russo, The Yellowjackets, Pat Metheny Group, David Boswell, Nils, Lee Ritenour, Eric Marienthal, Steve Cole, Richard Elliot, David Benoit, Torcuato Mariano, Euge Groove, Paul Taylor, Chris Standring, Doug Markley, Incognito, Jeff Lorber/ Jeff Lorber Fusion, Urban Knights, Under the Lake (Band), Patrick Yandall, Udi Levy, Rick Braun, Chieli Minucci and Special EFX, 3rd Force, Fourplay, Bossa Nova Nouveau, Chris Botti, Gabriel Mark Hasselbach, Bob James, Paul Brown, Paul Jackson Jr., Norman Brown, Nick Colionne, Al Jarreau, Brian Culbertson, Dave Koz,*Marvin Gaye, Earth Wind and Fire, Chic, Michael Jackson, Donna Summer, Donell Jones, The O-Jays, Stevie Wonder and The Sugarhill Gang, Pink Floyd, Joe Satriani, The Beatles, Donell Jones...

The genres this list consists of is: Brazilian bossa nova music, Jazz, Rock, Latin Jazz, Smooth Jazz, Funk R&B.

• 3 years ago

wow we usually pay attention to the equal song, lol right here a couple of bands A Day To Remember The Medic Droid Breathe Carolina Family Force five Green Day Cash Cash Eyes Set To Kill Boys Like Girls BrokeNCYDE Hawthorne Heights My Chemical Romance Bullet For My Valentine The All American Rejects The Plain White T's The Rocket Summer Escape The Fate Bless The Fall AFI Drop Dead Gorgeous The Academy Is... Hey Monday I Rival (unsigned band however their song is effective) Dance Gavin Dance Forever The Sickest Kids 30h!three Stereo Skyline The Maine We The Kings Jeffree Star Attack Attack! Playradioplay! Panic At The Disco Scary Kids Scaring Kids Kill Paradise Emarosa Alexisonfire LoveHateHero Racing Kites Hellogoodbye Suicide Silence sorry i do know i indexed various, however i simply love song :D

• 7 years ago

Green Day, Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Avenged Sevenfold, The All American Rejects, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Paramore, All time Low

Girl

• 7 years ago

I'm a 17 year old girl and my favorite bands are OneRepublic, Train and Coldplay. I also like older music like Eagles, Pink Floyd and Creedence Clearwater Revival. I agree with you, a lot of today's music is crap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.