Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I study film production in Canada?

Where could I study film production in Canada? Filming and editing is what I love doing! And how much would it cost? Also, how hard is it to get a scholarship (free studies) there?

• Marusu
    Favorite Answer

i hear vancouver is the place to go but i've also seen some tv ads about the ones in toronto, and that makes me think they might be more popular then the ones in vancouver as i have never seen any ads for any of the ones there, some good actors have gone to vancouver before they got known in the biz..

Ryerson University – School of Image Arts – Toronto, ON

Humber College – Film & Television Production – Toronto, ON

York University, Department of Film – Toronto, ON

Pacific Film & New Media Academy – Vancouver Island, BC

Vancouver Film School – Vancouver, BC

Columbia Academy – Video and Film Production – Vancouver, BC

you should google the schools to find there websites and pick one you think you would like.

make a good and bad list for each school and weigh the odds..and go with the one that you can benifit from the most