My parrot hates my mom! Why?

A few weeks ago we got a 5 month old senegal parrot named "Ollie" for my mom. She adores birds and has always wanted one. The bird was super loving towards her at the store but about 2 days after bringing him home he is all of a sudden completely terrified of my mom. He completely adores me and my Dad but... show more A few weeks ago we got a 5 month old senegal parrot named "Ollie" for my mom. She adores birds and has always wanted one. The bird was super loving towards her at the store but about 2 days after bringing him home he is all of a sudden completely terrified of my mom. He completely adores me and my Dad but just hates her! She doesnt bite or anything but he just runs away! When my mom comes near the cage he literally runs and hides. I dont know why! My mom is sooo sweet and she's treated Ollie with nothing but gentle love and kindness. Nothing scarring has happened that would make him scared like that. I feel so bad for my mom cuz its just breaking her heart.

Any ideas on how to fix this??? Or even an idea on why this is happening? HELP!

Thank you!