Can I have a yeast infection?

So my boyfriend and decided we were going to have unprotected sex so we did. ( he came inside me twice) After that my vagina was hurting a lil but it went away. The next night my boyfriend and I decided to have unprotected sex again.(he came in me again) after we were done my vagina started hurting again. I... show more So my boyfriend and decided we were going to have unprotected sex so we did. ( he came inside me twice) After that my vagina was hurting a lil but it went away. The next night my boyfriend and I decided to have unprotected sex again.(he came in me again) after we were done my vagina started hurting again. I didn't think much of it. The next day my vagina still hurt but not as bad. Around my vagina entrance was red and hurt when you touched it wasn't really itchy. Later that night my whole vagina became itchy. Something I can stand sometimes I barely noticed it. Before I went to bed I wanted to check the inside of my vagina to see if it still didn't hurt. The inside still didn't hurt, but I had this sticky discharge. When I put my finger up there I felt my certix that i've never felt before. I pulled my finger out little white clumps was in the discharge. It didn't really smell, but I could tell it had a different odor.(wasn't a bad ordor). I woke up today with my vagina feel extremely a lot better still have a little pain. Stuck my finger in my vagina to see if I still had those small white clumps in my discharge. I didn't have it anymore, just regular discharge. It still kinda had a ordor but not really(not a bad odor) The itchiness has gone down and so has the pain. Could I have a yeast infection? If not then what?

Neither of us have STD's
Previous to this I we had unprotected sex almost a month ago. Thought I was pregnant but the test came out negative, but extremely light. I have to pee a lot not(could that be part of the yeast infection?) I feel nauseous, my boobs hurt, back pain, and more. Please nothing mean just want to know whats wrong with me.