Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 7 years ago

What did president Obama win his Nobel peace prize for ?

not looking for smartass answers or sales pitch for voting for the semi-socialist just actually want to know because i cant remember think it was just kind of an international version of the same kind of falling for his b s like we did here when we elected him

Favorite Answer

He actually won it for winning the election. I suppose the Nobel Prize Committee saw his election victory as a major advancement in race relations in the US. Other than that I can't see a reason for him winning it. Perhaps they give them away in the bottom of Cracker-Jax boxes now.

Candy-coated pop corn, peanuts and a Nobel Prize!

That's what you get in Cracker-Jax!

I consider Walter C. So genuine. i think of its humorous how he hasnt even achieved something. I mean, hes making efforts yet is that each and one and all you're able to do to win the peace prize??? i think there are some issues in this international i will in no way understand...this being one in all them.

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to U.S. President Barack Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

• Karen

You can google and find that response... BUT, the Nobel Peace Prize took a nose dive for meaning anything once Obama got it. NOW.. he has reversed everything they thought he WOULD do.

Because they could not be bothered travelling to Zimbawe to give it to Morgan Tsvangirai, the rightful winner of 2009.

For learning in elementary school that it is never proper to end a sentence with a preposition

Source(s): Miss Chandler; my 4 grade English teacher

Who can remember as it was so non consequential. I sure hope Colorado is correct in the source below.

It was for ummmm

Wait it was for ......

Oh yes I remember he had a hallow in many of the pictures take of him and was going to lower the sea level. He understood Muslims and they would love us now. He would end racism.

• John

For being a mulatto.

he didnt do anything to get it