Packers vs Seahawks final thought?

OKAY! So we all saw the instant replay and can say this and that about the refs un qualified for the job anyways. BUT, correct me if I'm wrong when Tate pushed off the defender with a clear LIVE look at an offensive pass interference shouldn't that have over ruled any substantial overruling of giving the... show more OKAY! So we all saw the instant replay and can say this and that about the refs un qualified for the job anyways. BUT, correct me if I'm wrong when Tate pushed off the defender with a clear LIVE look at an offensive pass interference shouldn't that have over ruled any substantial overruling of giving the offense the benefit of the doubt for a sustained catch by both players???? If you pass interfere on offense regardless of where it's at on the field (end zone or i.e the 30 yard line that's automatically a bring back am I right or am I mislead by the rules I believe??????? Feedback!
Update: I guess my main point is BEFORE ANY POSSESSION OF EITHER opponent did Tate not pass inter fer or what ... which would have immediate called the play back. if it were 2nd qtr. and 10 min. left and an offensive receiver interferes the call would not have even been controversial.. there shouldn't even be an... show more I guess my main point is BEFORE ANY POSSESSION OF EITHER opponent did Tate not pass inter fer or what ... which would have immediate called the play back. if it were 2nd qtr. and 10 min. left and an offensive receiver interferes the call would not have even been controversial.. there shouldn't even be an argument of who maintained possession first or what not. He interfered right as the ball was touching any hand and HIS hand which makes him to of mistakenly caused offensive pass interference. IDK it just doesn't make sense when you see the replay it was simply could have been overturned for the pass interference