Seahawks vs Packers? and...?

Who else thinks this will be on top 10 controversial calls? I could see it already, TV show Announcer "and at #1 with the most controversial call of all time, the game winning interception" TV show announcers "The Greenbay Packers and Seattle Seahawks were playing on what would be one of the most... show more Who else thinks this will be on top 10 controversial calls? I could see it already,
TV show Announcer "and at #1 with the most controversial call of all time, the game winning interception"
TV show announcers "The Greenbay Packers and Seattle Seahawks were playing on what would be one of the most controversial endings in NFL history"

Announcers: "Oh boy it's a touchdown, but wait the other official is saying he intercepted the balls" "Oh my what do you do in this situation"
Update: @rickster I meant like of all time because this makes the list.
Update 2: @Sup dude I'm not complaining I'm just stating this will be on the top 10 controversial calls for several years, I know the old refs are just as bad. superbowl 40 and vikings vs saints 2009