What kind of player was Pavel Nedved?

I just need a little info on him and his playing style.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Not sure who rediet was thinking of. But as a Nedved fan and a follower of Juventus for my entire life, I can tell you Nedved played as a winger on the left hand side of the midfield. In hiis last year at Juventus he frequently play Center mid.

Source(s): Juventus fan for 18 of my 25 years.
  • he was an offensive left external midfielder, he was very fast, too much technical, he had a great shoot to distance, a great kick for stand balls, a great kick for peanlties. he could play also like central midfielder and like second striker. he was a great player, but even a shitting man cause he did too much bad fouls, he was often ammonited or expelled and he played in a very shitting team, he played in Juventus FC, the biggest robber team every time

• Cheri
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

As far as I can see they are both from the Czech Republic (Cheb and Liberic respectively) but the inter web does not indicate any relation. I bet that the last name Nedved in the Czech area is as common as a Smith or a Johson in the US

• 7 years ago

he is a play maker, fast, good stamina, have cannon ball, and loyal to his club (juventus)

good role model inside or outside field.

Source(s): a juventini
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

nedved was great but he played for a crap team

• 7 years ago

He was a defensive midfielder, he played for the Italian serie A team juventus and he is known for his tackles and ball pass. In my opinion he was the best defensive midfielder in the past ten years.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.