What kind of player was Pavel Nedved?

I just need a little info on him and his playing style.

Best Answer

Not sure who rediet was thinking of. But as a Nedved fan and a follower of Juventus for my entire life, I can tell you Nedved played as a winger on the left hand side of the midfield. In hiis last year at Juventus he frequently play Center mid.

Source(s): Juventus fan for 18 of my 25 years.
  • he was an offensive left external midfielder, he was very fast, too much technical, he had a great shoot to distance, a great kick for stand balls, a great kick for peanlties. he could play also like central midfielder and like second striker. he was a great player, but even a shitting man cause he did too much bad fouls, he was often ammonited or expelled and he played in a very shitting team, he played in Juventus FC, the biggest robber team every time

• Cheri

As far as I can see they are both from the Czech Republic (Cheb and Liberic respectively) but the inter web does not indicate any relation. I bet that the last name Nedved in the Czech area is as common as a Smith or a Johson in the US

he is a play maker, fast, good stamina, have cannon ball, and loyal to his club (juventus)

good role model inside or outside field.

Source(s): a juventini

nedved was great but he played for a crap team

He was a defensive midfielder, he played for the Italian serie A team juventus and he is known for his tackles and ball pass. In my opinion he was the best defensive midfielder in the past ten years.