Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 7 years ago

How can I use the internet connection of my laptop on my phone to download apps from the Android Market?

I am using a Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman phone. It has internet connection, but I prefer to use the internet connection available in my laptop. It is not WiFi, but a modem based internet.

When I connect my mobile to download from Android Market, it recognizes the phone and starts downloading in the mobile. But it uses the internet in the phone, not in the laptop. Can any one help me please

Favorite Answer

it is always like that when you download from android market / google play. if you want to download application directly you must do it in unofficial site. the example is slideme, its a site to download application directly and manual installation

1. Go to the Google Play website @ play.google.com

2. Sign in with your google account.

3. Add your phone to your google account.

4.Find an app you want to download.

5.Hit download.

6.Wait!

It has to use the internet on your phone by the way....

Source(s): I'm good with androids.

All application in market, you can not download in pc or laptop, it will automatically install in your phone.

One way is that you can, download from another website or torrent. that is apk. Because market not provide apk file, download "app Saver" its good application than once you download app from market, this app Saver helps you to make apk file.

However i have also Live with Walkman-black. but i can't update to 4.0 version. but really good phone.