What are my chances of being hired for Internal Revenue Service Contact Representative position?

Applied for IRS Contact Rep- Atlanta- position and passed TAP assesment and had interiew with two managers there. I have two relatives who work there permanently(1 of them works in the position I'm applying for) and I have worked at the IRS -atlanta in previous positions that are seasonal during tax season.... show more Applied for IRS Contact Rep- Atlanta- position and passed TAP assesment and had interiew with two managers there. I have two relatives who work there permanently(1 of them works in the position I'm applying for) and I have worked at the IRS -atlanta in previous positions that are seasonal during tax season. The two managers interviewing are aware that I have worked there temporarily in past and one of the managers knows my cousin who works there(IRS) permanently. My interview wasn't hard they just asked what customer service meant to me and how would I like working evening shift. I was dressed professional in a suit, well groomed and prepared for the interview. they are hiring 150people. THIS is my 3rd/4th applying for contact rep. first &2nd time I didnt score high tap assessment to be considered, 3rd time they had so many applications I guess they didnt reach my name. this time I passed my TAP assessment and had interview & those selected will be notified in a week. Help, I'm concerned! any body have anyfeedback or have applied for the contact rep IRS more than once and got hired????