Do You Like The Black Label Society?

(now for another headbangers ball band)

While listenting to the Vol 2 of the headbangers ball i heard a black label society song:In This River.

This is one badass band.

I won the The Black Label Society's CDs:Sonic Brew, Stronger Than Death, 1919 Enternal, The Blessed Hellride, Hangover Music Vol VI, Mafia, Shot To Hell, and their newest CD:The Song Remains Not The Same.

Some of my fav black label society songs:Mother Mary, In This River, Fire It Up, Bored To Tears, Black Pearl, Suicide Messiah, I Never Dreamed, Blood Is Thicker Than Water, And Concrete Jungle.

Do you like this band?

Wow..Drake is realy high.

Best Answer

Black Label Society is a really good band. I have some of their CDs (Mafia, The Blessed Hellride, Stronger Than Death, Shot To Hell and Order Of The Black) however I am not a really a big fan. My favourite songs would be: Suicide Messiah, Counterfeit God, Fire It Up, Stillborn, Overlord, In This River, Doomsday Jesus and Concrete Jungle

I've become keen on BLS simply the final couple of months. At first they seem too heavy and dark for me, but I really just like the Mafia and Shot to Hell albums. "fireplace It Up" is an effective track to workout to. "last Goodbye" and "in this River" (R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell) are nice songs. . Zakk is an powerful guitar participant! I"m a big fan of eighty's metal. I've favored him ever considering the fact that No leisure for the depraved days back when I was once in junior excessive. So yeah, I've listened to him for the last two decades above all w/Ozzy. You will have to see video clips on You Tube of him goofing off....Humorous. He continually talks about his wife and children so all around he looks like a excellent family man. He'll constantly have that NJ accent although he did do southern rock w/his first band satisfaction & Glory, seemed like he's from south. He looks as if a "hardcore biker dude", however he appears all the way down to earth (oops, no pun meant, all the way down to Earth, an Ozzy album) and tells it adore it is.

I'm not a huge fan, but I really love In This River. Such a beautiful song, and with lovely lyrics. I love the piano, and I learnt to play it. I believe it was written for Dimebag Darrell after he'd died- one of the members was good mates with him. I love he how he plays his electric guitar in the middle of a sad song for his solo as a tribute to Dime, I presume.

:)

Yes

I like them a lot. It took a few listens for them to grow on me, but it was worth it.

Yeah, Zakk is awesome....has put out some great music with BLS.

to be honest what little i have heard didn't impress me. i keep thinking that if i find one of their albums used and cheap i'd buy it and give them a good listen but that hasn't happened yet.

All I can say is S.D.M.F. Motherfuckers!

no

i want p0rn