What do I do if my log in at Mojang.com says "too many authentication attempts failed"?

I was migrating my Minecraft account over to the Mojang website as instructed. I was at the last step (which was choosing the security questions) and once I was done with that I entered my Minecraft password in and it didn't accept. I then figured out I had to authorize it through my e-mail and so I did. Once I went back to put in my password, it said "too many authentication attempts failed". I was just wondering if there was anybody else who was dealing with the same problem or who knows how to fix this, because now I can't log in to play Minecraft at all. Any info about the situation would be great!

Favorite Answer

Just wait 24 hours. The site probably blacklisted you IP like a bruteforcer. You may also wana try cleaning some of your cache or just logging in the client itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpoBA9QZjso&featur...

• ?

you will need to use the contact us button on the website, the system must have logged your error as an attempt to login so locked the account.

• ?

Mojang.com