What is better to major in if I want to study nutrition?

What is better to major in in regards to nutrition, Nutritional Science or Dietetics? What is the difference between the two? Is one harder to get in than the other one?

Favorite Answer

Nutrition science typically has more science classes, whereas dietetics will incorporate food service management and community nutrition courses. Both will (or should) have chem, ochem, bio, biochem, physiology, food science, and medical nutrition therapy courses.

If you want to do research, nutrition science is a better pick. If you want to do into dietetics, then of course, choose dietetics.

Which is easier? It really depends on you. I'm much better with social science and business courses, so the unique courses in dietetics were way easy for me and a major GPA booster. I have friends that struggled in those, but excelled in the hard science courses.

Source(s): BS in clinical nutrition

in case you substantial in nutrients do you comprehend what you somewhat need? ....A rich kinfolk to help you once you're jobless and in debt. this is a 4 365 days life lesson in below a jiffy... i'm no longer even joking.. in case you opt for for to be a pretend ordinary practitioner that definitely makes some money you are able to try being a chiropractor. in case you opt for for to help human beings in a nurse like vogue yet do no longer choose for to freshen up poop then try for actual therapy. each and each of those is greater of a bachelors of arts beginning direction and regarded down upon by ability of everybody interior the sciences. discover something you're sturdy at, something you like, yet realistically something that makes money too.