"your computer currently has limited connectivity" wttff?

All this week my laptop was connecting fine to my wifi everything was fine. I took my laptop to a hotel i stayed at and i tried to connect and it said connection was unsuccessful this computer currently has limited Connectivity.I called the hotel internet support and he tried everything but couldn't find the... show more All this week my laptop was connecting fine to my wifi everything was fine. I took my laptop to a hotel i stayed at and i tried to connect and it said connection was unsuccessful this computer currently has limited Connectivity.I called the hotel internet support and he tried everything but couldn't find the problem. So when I came home today I tired connecting it to my Wi-Fi which it usually is connected to. Password everything is correct tried resetting the router nothing. I tired everything and its still saying the same thing this computer currently has limited connectivity to my wifi. I have excellent service. I don't understand the problem. Maybe it was one of the windows update I just recently put on?
I did also uninstall my antivirus which is Norton and that did nothing.
Anyone have any ideas please??