CORRUPTION!? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?

ASAP. I need an answer like soon. So I was at this party and there was a lot of drinking and such. I was completely sober the whole time (just saying) but some people got drunk and were hungry so I made food >.< and while I was cooking this guy kept wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me and grabbing my ***. Then after I made food. we went on the roof with a few other people and look at the stars and i was laying down so he joined me and rested his head on my chest and we started kissing. he was kissing my neck and cheek and lip and blah blahh. and im a good girl. he's more of a bad boy and im completely innocent and such. so once we got off the roof then we went and sat on this couch thing outside and we continued kissing there and then says "i really want to corrupt you" and me being the innocent person i am have ZERO idea on what that meant. so i changed the subject. WHAT DID HE MEAN?

Favorite Answer

I think, and this is just going from the context of the conversation, that he meant he wanted to have sex with you.

He wants to debase you, to make you willing to do things you know are wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption